Hey guys, I’ll do my old GM games next week, in the mean time I thought I’d do an update post regarding Ato’s Progress this month.
So far I was able to hit my goal this month in terms of game content. I’ve finished adding some new encounters, 2 new areas and plenty of tweaks and improvements.
Lighting – This probably will be used at a minimum, but this new lighting system will be utilized in some parts of the game.
Environment sample – one of the areas I was able to get done this month.
Animation Sample – A spear type opponent, tall, fast and tries to control the space between you and him.
Coin – Collect all of them and…?
(TLDR) Comphrehensive list of things completed:
- 2 new Areas finished, environment, encounters, puzzle elements etc.
- 5 Enemy Encounters added
- Tweaks to combo system, damage scaling decreases further when hit alot.
- Coin asset added
- Minor updates to UI, such as Health UI Shake when damaged
- 40+ rooms added
- Converted some old enemy code to new parented code (not really going to affect you guys but helps me with adding more bosses and not have to spent extra time when coding new encounters)
- Particles now slowdown/speedup
- Bug Fixes Galore
Currently I want to continue getting the main parts of the game done, 2 left to be exact. And then afterwards I will be focusing on side content like optional bosses and power-ups.