Hi ho gang, just want to give an end of the month update on what has been done.
Launch Animations Code
Added more variations to launch animations, nothing huge, but took the extra time to have a bit more variety when they get hit by certain attacks.
And while I’m still cranking away at the last area for endgame content, I might as well show this environment art off
(not related to endgame)…
(also not related to avengers endgame)…
(also not related to ender’s game)…
I spent a bit of time adding more frames to the run animation, perhaps if I have extra time (which I generally don’t) I’ll see if there’s any other animations that can be smoothed out.
and who knows what else i’ve been working on…
(TLDR) Comphrehensive list of things completed:
- 3 environment art assets made (just need to actually MAKE the levels and then decorate with these assets)
- Encounter added
- 1 Area completed (1 more left)
- 20 Rooms added
- Decorated area 4 with new assets (not related to the assets mentioned earlier)
- Footstep sounds bass levels reduced
- Cuttable bamboo
- More launch code animation work
- Cornucopia of bugs fixed (and plenty more to come)
I still have 1 more main area to complete, after that, I’ll spend some time adding side encounters (including that backer boss), fixing endless amounts of bugs and important features like menus, map system, extra decoration work…and plenty more…man the work just never stops piling on does it?
Thanks for reading!